This is a bizarre story. It does, however, establish the importance of being rational, and factual. Rants may be interesting, and sometimes humorous, they do not often promote a genuine exchange of information. I admire Le Canard Noir for sticking to the facts.
- RT @Marston4ca42: If 72% of Americans want to hear witnesses, who are the 53 Senators representing?, 4 hours ago
- It is time to demand that our @SenateDems and @SenateGOP subpoena witnesses to testify and give witness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Americans with voting privileges, you should listen to this interview.... #RememberInNovember twitter.com/ddale8/status/… 15 hours ago
- Enough political ranting by Senators at the #ImpeachmentTrials We know the @GOP and @TheDemocrats positions. It is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- World Health Organization (WHO) issues advice to the public on protective measures to avoid coronovirus (2019-nCoV) who.int/emergencies/di… 1 day ago